In accordance with Article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 (Personal Data Protection Code), Associazione Italiana per la Sicurezza Informatica (hereafter also “CLUSIT”) and Associazione Utilizzatori Sistemi E tecnologie Dell’informazione (hereafter also “AUSED”) provides you with the extended information notice relating to the cookies installed on the domain www.europrivacy.info (hereinafter Website).
What are cookies?
Cookies are data created by a server and stored in a text file on the hard disk of your computer, tablet or smartphone; they inform the website of your use of the website and your behaviour patterns and preferences.
Cookies may be stored permanently on your device and have a variable duration (so-called persistent cookies) or may disappear when the browser is closed or have a limited lifespan (so-called session cookies).
Cookies can be installed by the website you are visiting (so-called first party cookies) or may be installed by other websites (so-called third party cookies).
Cookies used and purposes
- Browsing cookies
These first party session cookies ensure users with a safe and efficient surfing and use of the Website (managing surfing session).
- Functionality cookies
These first party persistent cookies are used to remember the users’ choices (language selection).
- Analytic cookies
Google Analytics cookies are used to collect information on the use of the Website (how many users visit the site, which pages are visited by users, how long to users spend on the Website etc…).
The features of the cookies used on the Website are described in the following tables.
|Europrivacy||PHPSESSID||This cookie is used to identify a user session||First party||End of browsing session||_|
|Europrivacy||qtrans_front_language||This cookie is used to display the website in chosen language||First party||1 year||_|
You can download a specific browser plug-in to disable Google Analytics cookies available at the following link:
|_gat||This cookie is used to throttle request rate||10 minutes|
Managing preferences on cookies
You may finally object to cookies being recorded on your hard disk by setting your browser to disable cookies.
After doing so, however, certain web pages may not perform correctly.
Data communication and dissemination
Data collected using cookies may be processed by employees and collaborators of AUSED and CLUSIT as persons in charge of the processing and data processors.
Data may be also processed by trusted companies that perform tasks of a technical and organizational nature on our behalf. These companies are our direct partner companies having the role of data processors.
Their list is constantly updated and available on request by contacting AUSED at the address below or sending an e-mail to email@example.com
Data collected by using Google Analytics cookies may be transferred outside the European Union in particular to the United States of America.
Data by using cookies will not be disseminated.
At any time you can require information on the processing of your personal data, obtain updating, correction or integration of the same and obtain the cancellation, transformation into an anonymous form, as well as the blocking of data processed unlawfully and object to the processing of your data according to Article 7 of Legislative Decree n. 196/2003 which is shown in full below.
To exercise your rights, please contact AUSED by sending a written notice to the address here below or mailing to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Data Controllers are
- Associazione Italiana per la Sicurezza Informatica., with registered headquarters in Milan, Via Comelico 39, 20135 MILANO Italy
- Associazione Utilizzatori Sistemi E tecnologie Dell’informazione, with registered headquarters in Milan, Viale Umbria, 49 20135 – Milano
Article 7 of Legislative Decree 30 June 2003 n. 196 (Right to Access Personal Data and Other Rights)
- A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
- A data subject shall have the right to be informed:
- of the source of the personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of the processing;
- of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means;
- of the identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per Section 5(2);
- of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State’s territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing.
- A data subject shall have the right to obtain
- updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
- erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
- certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
- A data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part,
- on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys